SERVICES & CAPABILITIES
ARM provides a full range of professional environmental, developmental, health and safety, GIS, management systems consulting and risk assessment services to its clients. The company offers expertise as an engineering and professional firm with the ability to work as a high-level retainer consultant, or on project-basis.
- SERVICES OFFERED
Site Assessment and Field Investigation of Existing Conditions.
- Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Studies.
- Assessment, Compliance and Planning.
- Investigation, Feasibility & Design.
- Preliminary and Conformity Studies.
- Process Assessment for Waste Minimization.
- Market and Socio-Economic Studies.
- Litigation (expert witness consulting).
- Conceptual and Detailed Design.
- Special Studies, Review, Analysis, Selection and Design.
- Management System Consulting.
- Project Engineering, Management and Operation.
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Energy Auditing and Management
- Health and Safety
- Process Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Industrial Security Risk Assessment and Compliance
- ISO Consulting and Certification Solution
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Geospatial Services
- Industrial/ Cyber Security Risk Assessment, Management and Compliance
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Find out more visit www.arm-associates.com
With over 50 years’ in Saudi and 20,000 professionals in oil and gas, we offer end-to-end engineering and construction solutions across upstream, midstream and downstream projects to the world’s leading energy companies. Our environmental group is licenced by GAMEP as a consultancy delivering all aspects of environment (air, soil, water, groundwater, marine, and waste management) including full scale remediation projects.